Saturday, April 9, 2011

Our weekend...so far

This has been a challenging last couple of days in our household. Our family has come down with the flu and we have practically been on bed rest for 48 hour. By the grace of God we have seemed to make it through to the other side. We are very appreciate of friends from our church that stopped by to give us some homemade soup and another that called to pray with my wife. The Lord is so good and we praise His name. I took off work on Friday and got to spend a little extra time with my wee children which I cherish. Last week I began using the Heidelberg Catechism with my children, found here. After a few days of getting into the routine with them it seems to be benefiting us all quite well. Each Lord's day I play to introduce the new section for the week which includes a bible memory passage and a couple of catechisms with scripture texts.

No comments: